We are proud to save a few hundred service calls every year by helping customers over the phone and have extended some of our resources to our website. If you are noticing a problem with your Furnace, Air Conditioner, Humidifier, or UVPhotoMAX please check below for common issues to learn more about them. Not every issue is addressable without a technician's visit, but this site will help you know a little bit more about what it could be and what you can do to help prepare for a technician or what you can do to fix the issue.
Before you start, always check the following first.
- Does your furnace have a clean air filter installed? (MOST COMMON!)
- Did you replace the batteries in your thermostat.
- Even though it doesn't say low doesn't mean it doesn't need a new set.
- Some thermostats do not require batteries but most of them are battery operated in our area.
- Did you check that the breaker is on, and the switch by the furnace is turned on?
My furnace is running very loudly but is still heating.
My furnace tries to start but the flame only stays on for a few seconds.
My furnace tries to start but all I hear is the exhaust blower try, and it keeps restarting.
My furnace blower will not shut off.
My furnace has water all over the floor.
I ran out of oil, got refilled and now the furnace will not start.
My A/C is not blowing cold air.
My A/C is buzzing very loudly outside.
My A/C is not working I hear a quiet hum on outside condenser.
My A/C not cooling, a lot of condensation on ducts by furnace.
The copper lines from A/C to furnace are icing up.
Humidifier "On" but no water flow.
Change Water Pad light on but I changed pad.
The Drain line is very dirty.
The "change UV light" is blinking and chirping.