How we are handling COVID-19
Last Updated: 09/16/2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious matter. We have been making adjustments since February 2020 as more information becomes available to keep our customers safe, as well as our employees.
What is different
- If you require a mask to be worn the entire time at your home please let us know at the time of booking your appointment so we can note it.
- Regularly our technicians will wear a mask when interacting with you, but if they are deep into a furnace, boiler, ac (or outside) may remove it.
- We are not needing signatures on invoices.
- For installations our techs may use enhanced santization instead of gloves due to the complexity / longevity of the job.
- For installations we ask customers stay away from the work area until it is completed and we clean up.
- We're keeping our distance from customers. We don't mind questions or to chat, but distancing is very important.
What we ask of you
- If someone in your household is not feeling well or actively sick, please let us know. We will reschedule and keep any special pricing even if it expired.
- Understand we may need to reschedule your appointment due to illness on our side, possibly multiple weeks out.
- We are being extra cautious and that means appointment may have to be rescheduled to a later date.
This is a tough time for all of us. Please be respectful to each other. If you are not comfortable having people to your home, please do not schedule a tune-up this year. It can wait. While we take precautions, it's no guarantee.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your business!
The Good Guys Heating & Cooling