Careers with the Good Guys
We pride ourselves on having a peaceful working environment with a team that is willing to help customers out and with high quality work they are willing to put their name and our name on. We aim to be the best place Heating & Cooling place to work, and are actively working on making life better for our employees as well as our customers. Here are some perks / selling points for working here at the Good Guys.
- No high pressure: Our technicians do not have quotas, they are not forced into selling, their real importance is to perform quality work that we are proud to put our name on. While we always encourage customers to mention solutions we offer that fit to each customer's unique situation, there is to be zero pressure. Our estimators take care of selling replacements, and even they are not high pressure. We know by offering information and being respectful we will get work.
- We are accessible: Our owners and managers are all approachable and willing to listen to ideas and concerns you have. Some of our best programs and services started as a great idea by service and install technicians.
- Willing to Train: We are certainly willing to train the right minded individual. Our company has a mix of those who have a background in HVAC, and those who started learning here at our company.
- Communication: One of the hardest things every company runs into is communication. We hold regular meetings (as needed) and utilize group messaging to keep everyone up to date.
- Technology: We are the only HVAC company in the country that runs almost entirely on their own software. Starting in 2007 we started digitalizing our systems. These cookie cutter software solutions didn't fit our unique operation, so we built it all ourselves, literally. Our C&W ServiceDesk platform has more features and integrations than any other HVAC program you've seen which means you can get the information you need when you need it.
- We have Fun:We have a friendly atmosphere around the office and warehouse. On a regular basis we have cook-outs, and other small get togethers. Employees meet up outside of hours for fishing and other "wisconsin famous" activites.
- Dignity: This shouldn't have to be said, but we trust our employees. Our outstanding staff are not just numbers to us. We aren't big enough to lose the personal touch, and we never want to grow to that. Our owners Dan & Andy are involved in day-to-day operations. Our employees are NOT NUMBERS!
- Long Term: Our employees stick around longer than 3x the national average. We have multiple employees that have over 20 years here.
Working at Christensen & Wisnet (full time) gives you the following:
- 401K Match Program
- QSEHRA for Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Options (new in 2020!)
- Smartphone (Apple iPhone, as our apps are designed for iOS)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Clothing and Tool Allowance
- Spiff Program
Service Technicians also Get:
- Company Truck you get to take home
- Enhanced On-Call Pay (on a rotating schedule)
Current Job Openings
There are no "posted openings", however we are always willing to make room for the right minded individual. If you are looking to get into the trades and you have a mechanical aptitude we want to hear from you.
Want to Apply?
We ask that you please fill out our application. It has the questions we are looking for. If you happen to have a resume, attach that with the application.
Dropping it off in person is preferred, but you can also send it to Dan Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for the interest in our company!