Careers with the Good Guys
We pride ourselves on having a peaceful working environment with a team that is willing to help customers out and with high quality work they are willing to put their name and our name on. We aim to be the best place Heating & Cooling place to work, and are actively working on making life better for our employees as well as our customers. Here are some perks / selling points for working here at the Good Guys.
- No high pressure: Our technicians do not have quotas, they are not forced into selling, their real importance is to perform quality work that we are proud to put our name on. While we always encourage customers to mention solutions we offer that fit to each customer's unique situation, there is to be zero pressure. Our estimators take care of selling replacements, and even they are not high pressure.
- We are accessible: Our owners and managers are approachable and willing to listen to ideas and concerns you have. Some of our best programs and services started as a great idea by a technician.
- Willing to Train: We are certainly willing to train the right minded individual. Our company has a mix of those who have a background in HVAC, and those who started learning here at our company.
- Communication: One of the hardest things every company runs into is communication. We have been making improvements in how we communicate and how organized information is.
- Technology: Since 2007, we started to upgrade our business and adapt new technologies. We have developed several proprietary technologies to help technicians get all the information they need right in front of them, to help customers with our self-service scheduling and online account access, and in our office with workflow to make sure we do not forget. Roughly 20-25% of customers book appointments online. Our technicians love our custom mobile field software (Christensen & Wisnet's ServiceDesk®).
- We have Fun: We are not stiffs, we all have fun and joke with eachother. We hold company cook-outs, parties, and fun small events like Poker Night. Many technicians meet up together outside of work hours to hang out. Yes... we have a job to do, but that doesn't mean we cannot have a good time doing it.
- Long Term: Our employees stick around longer than 3x the national average. We have multiple employees that have over 20 years here.
Working at Christensen & Wisnet (full time) gives you the following:
- 401K Match Program
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Smartphone (Apple iPhone)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Clothing and Tool Allowance
- Spiff Program
Service Technicians also Get:
- Company Truck you get to take home
- Enhanced On-Call pay (rotating on call schedule)
Current Job Openings
There are no posted openings, however we are always willing to make room for the right individual. If you are looking to get into the trades and you have a mechanical aptitude we want to hear from you.
Want to Apply?
We ask that you please fill out our application. It has the questions we are looking for. If you happen to have a resume, attach that with the application.
Dropping it off in person is preferred, but you can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for the interest in our company!